Date: 18 June 2020 (Thursday)
Classes: 4UPM, 4UTM, 4USM
- Open Get Smart Plus 4 textbook page 37. Read the numbers in the orange box.
- Numbers written in first, second, sixth, twenty-first are called ordinal numbers.
- They are normally used to tell us the position of something in a list.
Study the examples:
- Luqman is the first child in the family.
- Mr Ali has seven cars. That blue car is the third one.
- Mr Johan and his wife celebrated their fourteenth anniversary last week.
- My birthday was on the twentieth of April 2020.
- Malaysia National Day falls on the thirty-first of August every year.
Try to write 3 simple sentences using any of the ordinal numbers above. Write them on a piece of paper.