Sebelum memulakan PdPR, isi kehadiran sesi pembelajaran anda di sini dengan klik link di bawah: https://forms.gle/XYCKpazc3vPq15Mx9
Date: 5 MAC 2021 (JUMAAT)
Classes: 6UUM, 6UM, 6UKM
Topic: Family Ties
1.Watch the video below and learn about Family Members.
2. Read the conversation below. They are talking about their extended family.
A Nuclear family consists of parents and their children.
An Extended family is larger than a nuclear family which includes grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins.
State TRUE or FALSE for the following statements.
- Uncles, aunts and cousins are considered a nuclear family members. (_________)
- One way to strengthen the relationship between family members is by doing a family gathering. (__________)
- Cousins are my uncle and aunt’s children.(__________)
- I can use social media like Facebook and WhatsApp to contact my grandparents who live overseas. (____________)
- During a family gathering like Hari Raya children are not encouraged to socialize with their relatives. (___________)
- Nowadays, some young people are too obsessed with gadgets and social media until they take their family relationship for granted. (___________)
4. If you have any questions regarding today’s lesson, please post your questions in our Google Classroom or directly through WhatsApp. The teacher will reply to your question as soon as possible.
NOTA: Tulis latihan dan jawapan di dalam Buku Latihan (English One). Jika belum ada tulis di dalam satu kertas A4 putih kosong dan simpan di dalam fail.
NOTA: Untuk menghantar latihan yang sudah siap, snap gambar latihan menggunakan smartphone dan hantar kepada Sir Nabil by WhatsApp (011-28845108).