Sebelum memulakan PdPR, isi kehadiran sesi pembelajaran anda di sini dengan klik link di bawah: https://forms.gle/XYCKpazc3vPq15Mx9
Date: 25 JUNE 2021 (FRIDAY)
Classes: 6UUM, 6UM, 6UKM
Topic: Land Of Glory
1. Watch a short video about how to use articles.
2. Complete the passage given with a, an or the.
1. the is used before superlative adjective
For example: the tallest boy in the class, the richest man in the country
2. the is used to refer to a noun that is unique and the only one.
For example: The moon, the sun, the media, the internet.
3. no article is needed for proper nouns
For example: in Kuala Lumpur, at KL Tower, at IOI Mall
4. no article is needed before plural nouns in general
I am not wearing shoes.
5. a/an is used to used before a singular countable noun. It indicates ONE.
a book, a hotel, an apple, an umbrella