Sebelum memulakan PdPR, isi kehadiran sesi pembelajaran anda di sini dengan klik link di bawah: https://forms.gle/XYCKpazc3vPq15Mx9
Date: 26 JULY 2021 (MONDAY)
Classes: 6UUM, 6UM, 6UKM
Topic: A Ringgit Saved A Ringgit Earned
1. Watch a short story about the benefits of saving money.
2. Study the situation in the pictures below. Try to talk about it.
1. What is Amin doing in the first picture ?
2. Where do Amin and his mother go ?
3. Why do they go there ?
4. Who do you think the lady in the green baju kurung is ?
3. Rearrange the dialogues below in correct order. After that, role-play the dialogues with your parents 2 times.
A. Amin: Why do we need to save money ?
B. Mother: That is a lot of money Amin. Let’s go to the bank tomorrow.
C. Amin: My money box is already full mother.
D. Mother: It is important to save money for our future needs.
E. Amin: Right now I have RM250.
F. Mother: Really ? Let’s count how much money you have saved.
G. Amin: Why do we have to go to the bank mother?
H. Mother: Saving money in the bank is safer than saving at home. Besides that, we can get profits by saving money there.
4. Type the dialogues in the Google Form provided.